Siberian Sturgeon (Acipenser baerii)
This caviar is of the highest grade, harvested from the fish aged 15 years and more.
Its grain possesses soft silky texture so that it melts in one's mouth. The taste is delicate, very rich, fresh with the slightly savor and light creamy nutty aftertaste.
The grain size — average and big (2-3 mm).
Color — from dark gray to brownish. Glossy, with a translucent cover
- Serves 1 - 2 people.
- Ingredients: sturgeon caviar, salt, sorbic acid.
- Shelf life: 12 months (-2 to -4 °C.)
- Exp.Date is imprinted on the side of the lid
- Necessarily store in the refrigerator.
- Consume within 1-3 days after opening.
- Country of Origin: Russia
- All Caviar Shipped in a Secure Thermo Beg with Ice Packs to Preserve Freshness, Good for 24 Hours Transit Time.
Types of Caviar
Differences Between Types of Caviar
Harvested from specially selected, matured sturgeon fish age from 15 and more years old.
Each production lot use caviar from one fish only.
An "Imperial” caviar is extremely creamy and rich in taste.
Caviar made from sturgeon fishes 10 to 15 years old.
Taste: pure with slight nutty flavor and insignificant spicy aftertaste, tender texture.
Caviar made from sturgeon fishes 7 to 10 years old. Taste: pure with slight nutty flavor an insignificant spicy aftertaste, very delicate.